Re: [RFS] q2-types 2020.11.0-1

Hi Steffen, Hi Andreas,

Andreas Tille, on 2020-12-02 09:27:51 +0100:
> On Wed, Dec 02, 2020 at 12:56:36AM +0100, Steffen Möller wrote:
> > Sponsored. And I also uploaded c2-cutadapt. I happily allow everything,
> > too, just had some gpg --check-trustdb break over here.

Steffen, Thanks for your review, the sponsored upload, and the
move forward with other q2-* packages!  I overlooked the version
intricacies.

> > Are you aware of
> > https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tApLhVqxRZ2VOuMH_aPUgFENQJfbLlB_PFH_Ah_q7hM/edit#gid=1986383821
> >
> > ?
> >
> > I suggest you put your name next to whatever you are about to work on,
>
> I admit I'm very sloppy with this and also fail to check whether someone
> has put some name next to it.  I think this is sensible for some long
> term work on new packages.  However, the time to maintain those entries
> for some routine-update or so is to much for me.  If someone is working
> on some bug its probably better to respond to the bug report that there
> is some work in progress to avoid racing conditions.

I was not well aware of the spreadsheet; I was just vaguely
aware something of the like was deployed at least to synchronise
on newer packaging targets.  I also have difficulties to parse
said document; I'm not sure where to look at names.  All in all,
I tend to agree with Andreas.  I think per Debian Med policy, we
follow the debian-med-packaging thread of emails, so pinging BTS
entries might makes sense for synchronizing Debian related work.

Have a nice day,  :)
--
Étienne Mollier <etienne.mollier@mailoo.org>
Fingerprint:  8f91 b227 c7d6 f2b1 948c  8236 793c f67e 8f0d 11da