Re: [RFS] q2-types 2020.11.0-1

Hi Étienne,

On 01.12.20 23:52, Étienne Mollier wrote:
> Good day,
>
> I pushed q2-types 2020.11.0-1.  Past this one which seems rather
> fundamental, I think other q2-* modules will be easily worked on
> in parallel:
>
> 	https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/q2-types
>
> Please consider review and upload (and eventually DM permissions
> if it seems appropriate.)
>
> Good night,  :)

Sponsored. And I also uploaded c2-cutadapt. I happily allow everything,
too, just had some gpg --check-trustdb break over here.

Are you aware of
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tApLhVqxRZ2VOuMH_aPUgFENQJfbLlB_PFH_Ah_q7hM/edit#gid=1986383821

?

I suggest you put your name next to whatever you are about to work on,
so there is less of a chance something happens redundantly. If you do
not have the permissions to edit that document then please email Jun (or
me) an email address that you would like Google to see for this.

Best,

Steffen