Short Introduction

Hello all,

I am new to the project and I would like to introduce myself.

My name is Andrei Rozanski, currently I am a researcher in computational biology/bioinformatics at MPI-BPC.

I work with genomes and species comparison. Also, a little bit of machine learning and data analysis.

On programming languages and environment, most of what I do involves bash scripting, GNU Make for pipelines, python and currently learning C++.

Looking forward to contribute to the project!

Thanks!

Best Regards,

AndreiR