Re: marginphase ready for upload

Hello Andreas,

> We should bring libsonlib in an uploadable state before marginphase
> will be uploaded.

I hope I didn't seem impatient with my response late last night with
regards to its tests. I was simply going by a previous conversation
about uploading it as-is if the test takes too long or doesn't work.
Although, looking at it now, maybe a minor alteration could make the
test pass. I will compose a separate email for help with its test.

> Thanks to Pranav that's settled now.

Ahh great. Thanks Pranav! I guess one thing that I need to get used to
is getting rid of any metadata or templates if no data exists for it - I
need to remember that the package template includes everything as a default.

> That's why I'm asking.  I've found marginalign but not marginphase.  Not
> that this would stop me uploading the package - just want to know
> whether we would rightfully on the covid-19 new request list.
>
> What line did you found that entry?  May be something with my copy
> of the document is wrong.

You're right with this. I checked this morning and it doesn't seem like
I picked it from that spreadsheet (maybe traversing some other software
to reach this). I confused this with the bunch of other packages I have
recently worked with that I did pick from the list (mecat2, dextractor,
...) :/

Kind regards,
Shayan Doust