Re: marginphase ready for upload

Hi Shayan,

On Thu, Jul 02, 2020 at 05:42:38PM +0100, Shayan Doust wrote:
> I believe marginPhase[1] is ready for a sponsored upload.

I guess libsonlib needs to be uploaded to new first, right?
Could you confirm its ready as well?

BTW, I was seeking for some publication covering marginphase but failed.
Since there is also no conda id I removed debian/upstream/metadata.

Is there anybody who feels able to give a better long description?
Its a bit short.  While I would not mind uploading I think its more
helpful for users to get some more information given there are no
real docs neither a publication.

Did you found that program on any COVID-19 relevant list?  I
would add it to the covid-19 task then.