libsonlib test failing (help needed)

Hello,

I am currently finalising the libsonlib[1] package. Unfortunately, a few
tests fail (with fails and errors). I am not sure how to fix these.

Here is a log of my build which features the running of the tests:
https://paste.debian.net/1154970/

Manually invoking bin/sonLibTests, we get the following outcome.
Although, I am not sure if this could be meaningful as maybe the python
test file injects some sort of an argument and this binary expects it. I
haven't been able to figure out anything useful from valgrind.

Running test case test_stTreap_ordering
Running test case test_stTreap_rotations
Running test case test_stTreap_split
Running test case test_stTreap_heapProperty
Running test case test_stEdgeContainer_getEdge
Running test case test_stEdgeContainer_deleteEdge
Running test case test_stEdgeContainer_deletionOfThirdEdge
Running test case test_stEdgeContainer_iterator
Running test case test_stEulerTour_link
Running test case test_stEulerTour_cut
Running test case test_stEulerTour_next
Running test case test_stEulerTour_multipleIncidentEdges
Running test case test_stEulerTour_circle
Running test case test_stEulerTour_makeRoot
Running test case test_stConnectivity_newNodeShouldGoInANewComponent
Running test case test_stConnectivity_connectedComponents
Running test case test_stConnectivity_removeNodesAndEdges
Running test case test_stConnectivity_connected
Running test case test_stConnectivity_nodeIterator
Running test case test_stConnectivity_compareWithNaive
Running test case test_stConnectivity_multigraphs
Running test case test_stConnectivity_constantComponentPointers
Running test case test_stConnectivity_callbacks
Running test case testStThreadPoolSort
Running test case testStPhylogeny_reconciliationCostAtMostBinary_polytomies
Running test case testStPhylogeny_getLinkedSpeciesTree
Running test case testStPhylogeny_greedySplitDecomposition
Running test case testStPhylogeny_getSplits
Running test case testStPhylogeny_nni
Running test case testJoinCosts_random
Running test case testStPhylogeny_reconcileAtMostBinary_degree2Nodes
Running test case testSimpleNeighborJoin
Segmentation fault

Any help is much appreciated!

Kind regards,
Shayan Doust