Re: stringtie_2.1.4+ds-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

On Mon, Nov 02, 2020 at 04:39:37PM +0530, Nilesh Patra wrote:
> > I missed that very point in my other mail.  Please use Debian Med policy.
> > It would be also very helpful to mention the commands you used to create
> > this to enable others to follow that procedure easily.
> >

> Updated here[1] please let me know if I've stated it clearly and is easy to
> do.

Looks good to me.  I guess I might come up with questions once I need to do it
the first time myself. ;-)  Luckily we have a pretty solid base of developers
who are constantly busy to work on the tests so chances are not bad that its
not me who needs to do that. ;-P

Thanks a lot (for you adding that information to the policy and all others who
are busy writing tests)

      Andreas.