Re: stringtie_2.1.4+ds-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Hi Andreas,

On Mon, 2 Nov 2020, 13:14 Andreas Tille, <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:
Hi Nilesh,

On Mon, Nov 02, 2020 at 12:31:16AM +0530, Nilesh Patra wrote:
> Yes, I just committed the multi-orig tarball solution sometime ago. Please
> take a look[1].
> I _really_ need an ACK  - if this is done correctly.

It looks correctly to me.

Cool, two questions. The multi-orig tarball solution coupled with gbp embeds data into the source package.

1. I chose the name "debian-tests-data" for this other source tarball. Is this naming scheme OK for you?
Its embedded here[1]

2. I think after the ftp master disagreed to have data in debian/ dir, we will need to do multi-orig tar solution for other upcoming packages with large testing data as well. Should I document the way to do it somewhere so that we can be consistent for future uploads of similar packages? (If so, where exactly)

[1]: https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/stringtie/-/tree/master/debian-tests-data

> By the looks of it, it is an exact code copy of libgclib. Should we nuke
> directory entirely and use the gclib from debian?

Since the package was accepted by ftpmaster I've just done a source-only
upload.  But yes, for yure we should use the Debian packaged libgclib.
I've granted you upload permissions to do so if you like to do this.

I'll try doing so.

Thanks a lot for your work on this

Thanks for your support!

Nilesh