Re: stringtie_2.1.4+ds-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Hi again,

On Mon, Nov 02, 2020 at 01:39:56PM +0530, Nilesh Patra wrote:

> 2. I think after the ftp master disagreed to have data in debian/ dir, we
> will need to do multi-orig tar solution for other upcoming packages with
> large testing data as well. Should I document the way to do it somewhere so
> that we can be consistent for future uploads of similar packages? (If so,
> where exactly)

I missed that very point in my other mail.  Please use Debian Med policy.
It would be also very helpful to mention the commands you used to create
this to enable others to follow that procedure easily.

> [1]:
> https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/stringtie/-/tree/master/debian-tests-data

> > Since the package was accepted by ftpmaster I've just done a source-only
> > upload.  But yes, for yure we should use the Debian packaged libgclib.
> > I've granted you upload permissions to do so if you like to do this.
>
> I'll try doing so.

Great!
:-)

> Thanks for your support!

... which takes less time than the actual work. ;-)