Re: [MoM] ampl-netlib-solvers

Hi Andrei,

On Sat, Oct 03, 2020 at 04:11:58PM +0200, Andrei Rozanski wrote:
> I have created the ITP bug for libamplsolver.

I've seen this and uploaded libamplsolver.  Congratulations to your
first package in new. :-)

> Also, debuild for gjh-asl-json
> (https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/gjh-asl-json) finishes ok now.
>
> The binary gjh_asl_json still needs to be properly installed and for that I
> would like to ask for your help.

I've fixed d/watch to feature git mode since upstream has not tagged any
release.  BTW, also in this case libsmithwaterman could serve as an
example.  Now the watch file gets automatically the latest upstream
commit.  Your "homework" might be to open an issue upstream to ask for
release tags.  (See comment in watch file of libsmithwaterman how to do
this.)

Regarding the installation of gjh_asl_json you should just mention the
binary in a debian/install file.

BTW, there are also remaining lintian issues about the description.
Please try to fix these.