Re: [MoM] ampl-netlib-solvers

Dear Andreas,

On 9/30/20 10:22 PM, Andreas Tille wrote:
Hi Andrei,

On Wed, Sep 30, 2020 at 09:49:01PM +0200, Andrei Rozanski wrote:
On 9/30/20 5:10 PM, Andreas Tille wrote:

I have worked on gjh_asl_json link to ampl lib. For the sake of testing I
have used the current lib name.
Thanks!
The lib name of the binary packages will not change.  I have now moved the
repository to

    https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/libamplsolver

Please reset your git clone setting (or create new clone).

I have updated d/control and d/copyright files for gjh-asl-json.

https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/gjh-asl-json/-/blob/master/debian/control

https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/gjh-asl-json/-/blob/master/debian/copyright

Since libamplsolver is not done yet, is there a way to "inject" the library (deb file) in the gjh-asl-json build so I can test it? Or do I need to wait for the library?

The Makefile patch is now at https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/gjh-asl-json/-/blob/master/debian/patches/fix-makefile-lib.patch
. After patching the gjh_asl_json Makefile, the package compile without
errors.
I'll check tomorrow.

However, I feel that the patched Makefile maybe need some more experienced
review :)
I can have a look.

Thanks!

Best