Re: Beast-mcmc2 upgrade is missing class net.jsign.JsignTask

Hi Andreas,

Le 28/09/2020 à 19:47, Andreas Tille a écrit :
> Hi Pierre,
>
> On Mon, Sep 28, 2020 at 06:07:43PM +0200, Pierre Gruet wrote:
>>> That's true but according to my experience the issue did not occured
>>> on the build daemons.
>>>
>>> Apropos testing - may be somebody wants to turn the build time tests
>>> into some autopkgtest?
>>
>> I have begun working on it. Caring for the tests opened the way to
>> improvements: there are convenience copies of code to remove, paths
>> mixed up between beast-mcmc and beast2-mcmc...
>
> Very cool.  Thanks a lot, Andreas.

You are welcome :)

I have a question about "best practices": last uploaded version of
beast2-mcmc is 2.6.3+dfsg-2, but I will need to repack the tarball to
remove some convenience copies of code.
What would you do concerning the version number? I would consider
something like 2.6.3+dfsg-1 for the upstream version and 2.6.3+dfsg-1-1
for the Debian revision... but maybe juste removing cruft is not worth
increasing the version and 2.6.3+dfsg-3 would be fine for the next upload?

Thanks in advance,
Pierre