Re: Beast-mcmc2 upgrade is missing class net.jsign.JsignTask

Hi Pierre,

On Tue, Sep 15, 2020 at 11:07:00AM +0200, Pierre Gruet wrote:
> > Jsign looks like a developer tool. Should be safe to patch out.
>
> Indeed, and I saw it is only for builds on Microsoft Windows.
>
> As Andrius suggests, I have patched build.xml to remove it.

Very nice!

> I have also added two patches:
> - letters with accents in a Java annotation were causing build failures;
> - a useless (and unpackaged) Java package was imported for a test, I
> removed it.

Thanks for this.

> Everything is pushed in Salsa. Whereas the .deb can be built, there are
> three test failures (I can investigate), and tests errors linked to
> GPU/OpenCL, outputting thinks like
>     [junit] beignet-opencl-icd: no supported GPU found, this is probably
> the wrong opencl-icd package for this hardware
>     [junit] (If you have multiple ICDs installed and OpenCL works, you
> can ignore this message)
>     [junit]
>     [junit] OpenCL error: CL_DEVICE_NOT_FOUND from file
> <GPUInterfaceOpenCL.cpp>, line 122.
>
> If someone is fine with those OpenCL issues, please kindly advise me :)
> beignet-opencl-icd is installed as a dependency of libhmsbeagle-java,
> which is a (Build-)dependency of beast2-mcmc.

This might happen when you have no proper X session running (for
instance when ssh-ing to some host and build there.  I remember these
issues when I did so but when building in an X session everything builds
fine and thus I uploaded.

Thanks a lot for your help