Adding you as Nanopore team account to access the resource

Hello everyone in Debian Med.

I have good news to share with you.

As we may know, we had a discussion about Guppy to be open source
licensees [1]. Guppy is a base calling software by the company Oxford
Nanopore Technologies, used in the pipeline of COVID-19 analysis.
Guppy has only limited access for Nanopore product purchasing people.

I bought MinION [2] recently, the company's product, and there is a
feature to other people as a member of the team [3]. That means if you
are added as a member to the team, you can access the following pages.
And if you like, I can add you to my team "Jun's team" used to
communicate Open source communities with Nanopore Technologies.

* Community page [4]
* Downloading page to download software [5]
* Feature request / vote page: [6][7]
* Learning (online training) page [8]
* Knowledge base [9]

The feature request / vote page is a place where we can post our suggestions.
In my opinion, we might be able to just ask them for a free license.
However if there is no benefit for them, there is no reason they will
change their current strategy for the license.

But if our suggestion is "win-win" between us and Nanopore, if both we
and Nanopore have benefits, we will see a better situation for us. So,
if you like to access the Nanopore's pages being a member of the team,
please let me know with your name (first and last name), and your
email.
I am very happy to add you. And let's take a look at the Nanopore
pages, then think about our better "win-win" suggestion to post.

If you are considering buying Nanopore products by yourself, accessing
the learning material in advance might also be useful for you.

By the way, currently the team name is "Jun's team". But I am thinking
of changing the name to "Open Bioinformatics Foundation" by applying a
process to use the name [10]. Stay tuned.

[1] Help for asking upstreams about free licenses urgently needed
  (Was: Help: Seeking source code of guppy base caller)
  https://lists.debian.org/debian-med/2020/04/msg00272.html
[2] https://nanoporetech.com/products/minion
[3] Add member page:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1H6MxgY3AAq1iA5p350uKYl5nlomekKEE/view?usp=sharing