Help for asking upstreams about free licenses urgently needed (Was: Help: Seeking source code of guppy base caller)

Hi again,

this brings up again my point: We *really*, *really* should take the
chance right now to ask upstreams for free licensing.  The time is good.
We just need somebody who is really doing this.