Re: Autopkgtest failure with new version of kaptive - may be related to new version of biopython

Étienne Mollier <etienne.mollier@mailoo.org> writes:

> Given the rather random behavior once multiple threads are in
> play, I understand that tblastn issue might be most delicate.
> I'm trying to wrap up a proper reproducer for a bug report, in
> order to document the issue at best.

Thanks; I'll keep an eye out for it!  I've found the rr tool (from the
eponymous package) very helpful in debugging this sort of
nondeterministic bug.  With any luck, I'll be able to capture such a
crash under it, at which point I'll be able to replay it as often as
needed, and moreover reversibly.

http://www.mit.edu/~amu/ | http://stuff.mit.edu/cgi/finger/?amu@monk.mit.edu