Re: Sponsored upload for bmtk (brain modelling toolkit)

Hello Andreas,

Ahh. Thanks for spotting this. I admit I haven't touched this package
for months and may have grepped files recursively to find some licensing
/ copyright header (and missed the existence of this directory
completely :( ).

These files seem to come from here[1], and a variant of it has been
packaged here (though not webfont but I doubt this makes such a
difference)[2].

As for the animations.css, it seems to be identical to this[3]. It seems
like drupal is no longer in Debian, so might have to try hunt for this
license elsewhere.

As for what these fonts do and how they influence the documentation, I
will find out tomorrow when I do more investigation. Hopefully in this
case, I do not need to remove anything from the tarball.

Kind regards,
Shayan Doust

[1]: https://github.com/soham2008xyz/bebas-neue-regular-webfont
[2]: https://packages.debian.org/sid/fonts-bebas-neue