Re: Sponsored upload for bmtk (brain modelling toolkit)

Hi Shayan,

On Mon, Sep 07, 2020 at 05:02:17PM +0100, Shayan Doust wrote:
> I believe that bmtk[1] is ready for a sponsored upload. Do let me know
> if anything requires altering.

I'm pretty sure ftpmaster will stumble upon missing copyright for

   docs/autodocs/source/aibs_sphinx/static/external_assets/stylesheets*

I admit I have no ideas where these fonts are coming from but it seems
to be pretty clear that the authors of the programm do not have the
copyright and thus this should be mentioned in a separate paragraph in
d/copyright.  Since this research might be complex it could be an
option worth to consider to remove the documentation from the package.