Re: RFS: pbdagcon

Hi Pranav,

On Sat, Aug 29, 2020 at 07:50:53AM +0530, Pranav Ballaney wrote:
> I've added autopkgtests to pbdagcon. Please review and sponsor.
> https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/pbdagcon

Hmmm, I wonder whether this had build in a chroot at your side.  For me
it did not and I was not even able to install all its Build-Depends at
the same time.  I've now upgraded pbbam but this requires a detour via
new.  Hope this will pass quickly - but please keep an eye on it and
ping me again to rebuild pbdagcon once this is ready.

Thanks for your work in any case