how shall we propose to add refs to Debian package in upstream's README?

Hello,

The friendly upstream to nanomath was so kind to point to our package on

https://github.com/wdecoster/nanomath/

The (very short) history of it is that in one of our video chats it came
up that we should use install instructions to point to our packages and
thus promote our work. I found our small logo and in a pull request
placed it next and analogously to the "Install with conda" button. And
even though I think that it is fine as it is, you may have ideas how to
improve on that.

Best,

Steffen