Re: Sepp has build issued (Was: semi-RFS: xenium - good enough for me (at the moment))

Hi Pierre,

On Sat, Aug 15, 2020 at 10:41:11AM +0200, Pierre Gruet wrote:
> > I admit I love your explanation since it gives me a slight tiny bit of
> > understanding.  In principle I'd prefer you commit those patches right
> > to Git for the very simple reason that our edit history has the correct
> > names of people who did the actual changes.
>
> You are right, it is the second time I miss this... next time I will :-)

:-)
No problem.  You know your contributions are welcome in any form.  I
just care for the appropriate "reward" for your work inside version
control. ;-)

> > error - which needs to be investigated tomorrow (except somebody might
> > beat me which is always prefered).
>
> I don't know what to do with this, but it seems to be a bug in
> python3-setuptools, reported yesterday night:

> Probably we should wait for a new upload of python3-setuptools.

I had the same idea before I went to bed.  Meanwhile I can try a local
build on my machine running testing.