Re: [RFS] libaparapi-java

Hi Pierre,

On Thu, Jun 25, 2020 at 10:20:46PM +0200, Pierre Gruet wrote:
> I have pushed the initial packaging of libaparapi-java to Salsa [0], I
> would need a review and an upload if time permits.

I'd love to help as quick as possible.

> This is a dependency of apfloat (to be packaged), which is a dependency
> of SpnEff that we would like to get packaged.

Did you noticed that I've just injected

    https://salsa.debian.org/java-team/libapfloat-java

(and stopped due to missing libaparapi-java ... so thanks a lot for it!)
Feel free to do whatever you want to do with my weak attempt!

> libaparapi-java builds two binary packages. This is a MUT package built
> from three tarballs, it can be handled with git-buildpackage using the
> file debian/gbp.conf.

Could you please tell me what I need to do to get the tarballs?
I simply get

gbp:info: Tarballs 'libaparapi-java_2.0.0.orig.tar.gz, libaparapi-java_2.0.0.orig-native.tar.gz, libaparapi-java_2.0.0.orig-jni-headers.tar.gz' not found at '../tarballs/'
gbp:error: Couldn't find upstream tree 'upstream/2.0.0^{tree}' to create orig tarball via pristine-tar