Re: RFH: vienna-rna - Pushed changes back for you all to inspect

Hi Andreas,

It builds in cowbuilder now. What somehow got lost and ruins the
generation of man pages is
https://github.com/ViennaRNA/ViennaRNA/blob/master/man/help2manWrapper.sh
... needed some help to find it at the time :o)
https://github.com/ViennaRNA/ViennaRNA/issues/77

I did not get around to it, yet. If you could have a look at whatever
you feel comfortable with,
this would already be great. I'll eventually fix the man pages if nobody
else surfaces to address
that.

Many thanks!

Steffen