Re: RFH: vienna-rna - Pushed changes back for you all to inspect

Hi Steffen,

On Sat, Jun 20, 2020 at 01:47:07AM +0200, Steffen Möller wrote:
> it builds, it tests, but it does not build in cowbuilder and I am [after
> some trying] left clueless why this is.

I had a short look on this and I have a question:  The git repository
contains a lot of files that should be excluded per Files-Excluded.
Before I fix this I wonder what you mean by

   https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/vienna-rna/-/blob/master/debian/copyright#L103

  "for next source update include"

I wonder whether the files listed there should be "included into the
exclusion list" (== vanish from the tarball) or not.  Before I try to
craft a clean tarball and check the build on the basis of this one
I'd like to clarify this.