Re: RFH: vienna-rna - Pushed changes back for you all to inspect

On 22.06.20 21:59, Andreas Tille wrote:
Hi Steffen,

On Mon, Jun 22, 2020 at 06:50:03PM +0200, Steffen Möller wrote:
I have just done that and updated the archive. I just saw lintian errors
on empty man pages (added to d/TODO) that need some investigation and
the build with cowbuilder.
Strange, if I build in cowbuilder I get:

Please pull again. pkg-config and then also texinfo were missing build
depends, just added libgsl-dev and xxd.

Hm. Wait. I'll get cowbuilder fixed and send a ping.

Thanks!

Steffen