Re: PhyML error - does that ring any bell? Re: RFS: python-biopython

Hi Étienne,

On Wed, Jun 17, 2020 at 09:20:37AM +0200, Étienne Mollier wrote:
> > I've just uploaded (today the build went smoothly).
>
> Thank you for the review and upload.  :)

You are more than welcome. :-)

> > Thanks a lot for your investigation
>
> You're welcome.  Next in my to do list is to have a deeper look
> at the whole test suite.  I wouldn't be surprised to find a few
> more warnings in need to be sorted.  Will have a look at it this
> evening UTC+0200.

That's also very valuable.  I think since the last revision of this we
added several new packages that might be used internally in biopython as
well biopython might have added additional dependencies that can be
tested.  In principle this kind of review should be done for every new
biopython version - so far for the theory.  Time limitations are
preventing this thorough checking and in the end we need to rely on
user bug reports that something might be missing or could be enhanced.