Re: RFS: python-biopython

I am at it - do you mind me adding you to the list of maintainers?

Best,

Steffen

On 11.06.20 23:54, Étienne Mollier wrote:
Greetings,

While working on #960756[1] affecting src:python-biopython[2] on
32bit architecture CPUs, uscan caught a newer version of the
library.  So I took the liberty of upgrading the package at the
same time to version 1.77.

[1] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=960756
[2] https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/python-biopython

Build testing and autopkgtest are looking good on i686 and
amd64, and I cleared a lintian warning triggering against the
test base.  I believe the package should be in fair shape for
review.

Kind Regards,