Re: Debian package bcftools

Hi Steffen,

Yes, that would be great. I didn't even know there was a three tier of mandatory/recommended/suggested packages, or I would have suggested the same solution you proposed to begin with. I am a bit new to this so I would be happy to help in the way I can if you want to talk me through it. Feel also free to write to me on my personal email account.

Giulio