Re: raxml-ng dependency not already packaged

Dear Andreas,

Thanks for your prompt reply on this.

> This should be separately packaged.  There is actually no need to wait
> until it passes new queue.  You can build against your local package
> and we upload both to new in the right sequence.

Sounds good! Unfortunately, there are no github releases for
pll-modules[3] and the last commit pushed was back in 2017 with pending
pull requests and issues open for over a year now, so I fear that the
author is unresponsive. Would it be acceptable policy-wise if I was to
locally create an upstream tarball and package that way as there is no
upstream release for uscan to work on?

Kind regards,
Shayan Doust