Re: undefined vdb_mbed functions in ncbi-vdb2 library - ran out of ideas

"Aaron M. Ucko" <ucko@debian.org> writes:

> I didn't find as much time as I hoped, but I just pushed changes to
> correct sra-sdk's accidental cutover to ncbi-vdb, and will follow up
> with my tweaks to both packages when I get a chance.

I think I finally have everything in order and on track to migrate, so
please don't upload either ncbi-vdb or sra-sdk for non-urgent matters
until that happens.  (In particular, please hold off for now on updating
sra-sdk to the new 2.10.7 point release that showed up along the way.)

Thanks!

http://www.mit.edu/~amu/ | http://stuff.mit.edu/cgi/finger/?amu@monk.mit.edu