Re: Idea wanted: What is the most key open source projects to fight COVID-19?

https://twitter.com/lh3lh3/status/1251269234828759043
> It is a bit disheartening to see people now think R/Python/Bash as the "three main pillars" of Bioinformatics. Well, high-performance algorithms and tools like BLAST, STAR & Canu are far more essential. Without these, we wouldn't have a genome and most scripts would be pointless.

Maybe this tweet by the author samtools, bwa, and minimap2 and the
following replies might be useful to know what projects (software) are
the key for us to care about.

--
Jun | He - His - Him