Re: Statistics::PCA and friends

On Wed, May 20, 2020 at 10:35:37PM +0200, Étienne Mollier wrote:
> > For adding new packages, please use `dpt salsa pushrepo'.  The other dpt-*
> > tools might be helpful as well :)
>
> Good to know!  I kind of... stumbled upon dpt-gen-itp(1) and
> friends.  :)

I'm afraid in the Debian Med team we have dupllicated

    dpt salsa pushrepo   in   inject-into-salsa-git
and
    dpt-gen-itp          in   itp_from_debian_dir

I'd love to switch to dpt but its always so hard to switch from
"something that works" to "something that might work a bit differen but
its state of the art".  I would welcome if someone would check our
scripts and turn them into wrappers around some dpt calls in case
there might be some additional functionality (sorry I never managed
to check dpt despite I probably should).

> Let's give a try to that with libmath-matrixreal-perl.

Thanks a lot for working on this