Re: Statistics::PCA and friends

Hi,

gregor herrmann, on 2020-05-20 16:49:40 +0200:
> I've just added you to the perl-team/modules group on Salsa, welcome aboard!

Thanks, will try to keep my amount of "Whoopsie" moments,
notably with regards to policies, as low as possible.  :)

> If you haven't done so yet, please take a look at our docs at or linked from
> https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebianPerlGroup/Welcome
> https://perl-team.pages.debian.net/
> (especially policy.html and git.html)
>
> policy.html is our team policy, and if you didn't run dh-make-perl
> with --pkg-perl you will need to make some changes; or run it again
> with this switch :)

Thank you for the pointers, I begun to read the documentation.
Use of the --pkg-perl option was welcome indeed, a change or two
were needed in the d/control file, to suit the team policy.

> For adding new packages, please use `dpt salsa pushrepo'.  The other dpt-*
> tools might be helpful as well :)

Good to know!  I kind of... stumbled upon dpt-gen-itp(1) and
friends.  :)

Let's give a try to that with libmath-matrixreal-perl.

> Don't hesitate to ask any question on the mailing list or on IRC.

Sure, I guess questions will come with practice.

Kind Regards,
--
Étienne Mollier <etienne.mollier@mailoo.org>
Fingerprint:  5ab1 4edf 63bb ccff 8b54  2fa9 59da 56fe fff3 882d