Re: Idea wanted: What is the most key open source projects to fight COVID-19?

Hi Steffen,

Thanks for sharing the information.

> > The 3 pipelines nf-core/nanoseq,
>
> https://github.com/nf-core/nanoseq
>
> Not the workflow is in Debian, but most of the tools it uses. Missing is
> only the optional route embracing

I think the nf-core/nanoseq and other nf-core pipelines themselves are
not in Debian. Because I think Nextflow is not in Debian now.

> also listed above. Ubiquitous tools aside, like R or cat, they should be
> listed on https://blends.debian.org/med/tasks/bio.

That helps!

I am trying to summarize the status of the tools on the Google
spreadsheet. Can you see it?
Maybe I will let you know the status after finishing the work.

Bio RPM/Deb COVID-19 Dependencies
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tApLhVqxRZ2VOuMH_aPUgFENQJfbLlB_PFH_Ah_q7hM/edit#gid=543782716

Cheers,
Jun