Re: Packaging libsis-jhdf5-java -- help needed

Hi Pierre,

On Thu, May 07, 2020 at 11:28:32PM +0200, Pierre Gruet wrote:
> I have just uploaded the new version 19.04.0+dfsg-2 of libsis-jhdf5-java
> to Salsa: to close bug #959955, I have changed the name of the .so that
> is generated to avoid name collisions. All tests from build-time and
> autopkgtest testsuite are passing.

Very nice.  Thanks a lot for your work.  I've built and installed the
package.  When noticing that there is no manpage for h5ar I intended to
check whether it might be cheap to create one via help2man.  However,
this ended up in

$ h5ar
cat: /usr/version.txt: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden
Error: Unable to access jarfile /usr/lib/sis-jhdf5-h5ar-cli-.jar

I think we need some more patches adjusting pathes to let this script
run successfully.  Are you volunteering to have a look?

Thanks a lot for your work in any case