Re: Packaging libsis-jhdf5-java -- help needed

Hi Andreas and Gilles,

Andreas, I have just seen you uploaded my commits of libsis-jhdf5-java
to unstable, thanks for that!

I had not written to ask for it as I intended to do further changes
before the upload (the script h5ar in /usr/bin should be removed or
another jar should be compiled, as h5ar is not working as is).
But this is not a problem as the package you uploaded builds well, all
tests pass and the jar and jni are usable. I shall provide another
version soon, that fixes the /usr/bin/h5ar issue.

Gilles, huge thanks again for your help, with your input I could solve
the remaining issues and, afterwards, improve debian/rules consequently.

All the best,
Pierre