Re: [Git][med-team/python-pauvre][master] patch for build test failing to start

Étienne Mollier, on 2020-04-26 14:42:33 +0200:
> 	FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '-v'
>
> Maybe by shifting the argument, the test will go through the
> expected code path.

Hum, with further testing, that's not it.  The test suite
expects arguments, but receives some other ones:

	    Expected           Received
	0 = program name     - program name
	1 = integer          - 'discover'
	2 = file (optionnal) - '-v'

It ends up with python3 unittest arguments instead.

I don't suppose it is the most elegant way to get this working,
but I ended up with a patch overriding the arguments.  This
allows to get through the test sequence, and move forward with
lintian packages checking.

Kind Regards,
--
Étienne Mollier <etienne.mollier@mailoo.org>
Fingerprint:  5ab1 4edf 63bb ccff 8b54  2fa9 59da 56fe fff3 882d