Re: RFS: smart-tools [ITP]

On Sat, Apr 11, 2020 at 10:02:18PM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Hi,
>
> just a short notice.  Somehow the pristine-tar branch is broken.
> The original tarball can not be extracted by `gbp buildpackage`.
> I tried to fix this bit the watch file is not properly crafted.
> If I try
>
>     uscan --verbose --force-download
>
> I get
>
>     uscan warn: In debian/watch no matching files for watch line

I've fixed the watch file (please compare with Debian Med
package_template in case of trouble) and re-downloaded the source
tarball to include it into pristine-tar branch.  It was just wrongly
named.  For your next package I would recommend to *first* create
the watch file and download your target tarball with uscan.  Than
you can be really sure that it will work. ;-)

> May be somebody else can help - but I need some rest now and may
> be the next two days.  Since we have lots of new contributors I
> guess you can get some help here.  Sorry for leaving you alone
> for some time with this issue and thanks for your contribution
> anyway

I just took the needed time and uploaded to new.  Please add it

  https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/community/2020-covid19-hackathon/-/wikis/NEW-Requests

to make sure ftpmaster will realise it in connection with the
sprint.

Thanks a lot for your work

     Andreas.