Re: RFS: smart-tools [ITP]

Hi,

just a short notice.  Somehow the pristine-tar branch is broken.
The original tarball can not be extracted by `gbp buildpackage`.
I tried to fix this bit the watch file is not properly crafted.
If I try

    uscan --verbose --force-download

I get

    uscan warn: In debian/watch no matching files for watch line

May be somebody else can help - but I need some rest now and may
be the next two days.  Since we have lots of new contributors I
guess you can get some help here.  Sorry for leaving you alone
for some time with this issue and thanks for your contribution
anyway

   Andreas.