RFS: smart-tools [ITP]

Hi,

I'm looking for a sponsor for the package:
  * smart-open (#956455)

The packages are on:
    https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/smart-open

The package is dependency of idseq-bench[1,2].

[1] https://github.com/chanzuckerberg/idseq-bench
[2] https://bugs.debian.org/956033

The package does have two issues:
    * GCS: runtime dependencies are not packaged (google-cloud-storage
and its deps).
        - I disabled the GCS related codes, and all the other tests
are works well.
        - d/patches/exclude-gcs.patch
    * S3: test dependencies not packaged (moto and its deps).
        - I disabled the S3 related tests.
        - d/patches/exclude-moto-s3-test.patch

Because of reverse dependency of this package (specially idseq-bench)
is only using the feature for local filesystems, GCS and S3 related
codes are unnecessary for now. So I disabled them. I mentioned this
issue in d/README.source.

I enabled all the tests not related with GCS and S3, are all passed
well. The package was tested on both gbp and sbuild, and
lintian-clean.

Please consider to review and sponsor this. Any kind of suggestions
are appreciated.

Thank you!

Sincerely,

Sao I Kuan