Re: prinseq(-lite), a dependency of virus seeker

merkys@debian.org, on 2020-04-10 07:04:35 +0300:
> Hi Étienne,
>
> On 2020-04-09 17:16, Étienne Mollier wrote:
> > I was trying prinseq-lite with the example files they provided,
> > and while prinseq-lite.pl seemed to do its job, there is a side
> > script prinseq-graph.pl which calls Statistics::PCA[1], except
> > it does not seem to be part of Debian either.  I continue to
> > pull that thread to see what comes next...
> >
> > [1] https://metacpan.org/release/Statistics-PCA
>
> We may as well package Statistics::PCA later. Utility dh-make-perl
> simplifies this a lot:
>
> dh-make-perl --cpan Statistics::PCA
>
> This package would fit Debian Perl Team, ping me should you need any
> help with that.
>
> Nevertheless, as prinseq-graph.pl is a side script, Statistics::PCA
> could be introduced later.
>
> Best wishes,
> Andrius

Good Morning Andrius,

You're right, assuming the side script is unneeded, this part
may as well wait for after the hackathon.

Thank you for your comments!  :)

Kind Regards,
--
Étienne Mollier <etienne.mollier@mailoo.org>
Fingerprint:  5ab1 4edf 63bb ccff 8b54  2fa9 59da 56fe fff3 882d