Missing dependancies for streamlit

Hi Andreas,

Not certain what distro/config streamlit was made in, but the Makefile assumes that pip = pip3, and it looks like they really want python 3.8, but things seem to move ahead with the 3.7.3 version installed.

Going past that by tweaking the makefile there are some things to install and some things missing in Debian, as those are outside of Debian Med, not certain who coordinates those other python packages.

Missing stuff:

Virtualenv location:
Installing dependencies from Pipfile…
An error occurred while installing cachetools>=4.0! Will try again.
  🐍   ▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉ 47/47 — 00:01:01
An error occurred while installing tensorflow>=2.0.0; python_version < '3.8'! Will try again.
An error occurred while installing mypy==0.761! Will try again.

https://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=python3-cachetools

v4.0 is only in bullseye testing

https://packages.debian.org/search?suite=default&section=all&arch=any&searchon=names&keywords=mypy

mypy 0.770-1 is in bullseye testing

tensorflow 2 apparently requires a pip3 version of > 19 according to https://www.tensorflow.org/install, but current buster only has 18.1

https://packages.debian.org/bullseye/python3-pip says bullseye testing has 20.0.2-3

I can try to install those versions of cachetools and mypy, then see what how far I get with tensorflow2 (having previous played a bit with tensorflow, I know it can be a bear for dependancies).

TTUL,

TJ