Re: Missing dependancies for streamlit

tensorflow 1.10 was packaged in experimental, but with reduced performance, and was removed because this was considered not worth it:

streamlit requires tensorflow only for testing:
https://github.com/streamlit/streamlit/blob/develop/lib/Pipfile

I don't know if it makes sense to package streamlit with the tensorflow-requiring tests disabled, or would be better to give up on it. (Given why we want it, we _really_ don't want a broken version.)

debian-science and/or debian-python would be reasonable places to discuss this further.