Re: RFS: sumaclust with autopkgtest

Hi again,

Le 04/04/2020 à 10:14, Andreas Tille a écrit :

> I try to put high priority on newcomer contributions so I just take
> my time for a review.  I can confirm that the tests are passing and
> thus we could upload the package as is.

Thanks a lot for the quick review!

> There is some additional feature we try to approach in Debian Med:
> [...]  I wonder whether you could just write a
> run-unit-test as a wrapper for your four single scripts and install
> these all into /usr/share/doc/sumaclust/examples (together with
> README.test).  IMHO this increases the value of the scripts for the end
> user if it can be executed right on the local machine.

I agree this is valuable to the user. I have written run-unit-test, using
the one of package-template, and designed a debian/sumaclust.examples file
to install it in /usr/share/doc/sumaclust/examples together with the four
scripts and the README.test file.
The wrapper script echoes one line per test, with its name and ``PASSED'' or
``FAILED''. I tested it on my computer after installation.
I have not touched debian/tests/control, which still calls the four scripts
instead of the wrapper run-unit-test. If you think it would be better to
only call the wrapper, please tell me.

All the best,
Pierre