Re: Debian Med Covid special?

Hi Ben,

On 24.03.20 22:51, Ben Tris wrote:
I have put up a list with recent updated Debian Med packages.

Also inviting to update or add entries to  the Free Software Directory.

https://www.gezapig.nl/debianmedcovid.html

Debian Meds r-cran-surveillance relates to predicting outbreaks? .

I must admit not to have heard about the free software directory. Debian
Med already references bio.toos, OMICTools, SciCrunch and conda in the
file debian/upstream/metadata. If we can somehow magically get entries
also for the fsd  into these files, then I don't see why the task page
should not also link to it.

Cheers,

Steffen

May be interesting: