Re: Intro: Samyak Jain

Hi Samyak,

On Tue, Mar 03, 2020 at 09:00:19PM +0530, Samyak Jain wrote:
> This is Samyak Jain, a 20-year old third-year undergraduate pursuing
> Computer Science and Engineering from India. It's been a couple of months,
> contributing to Debian, particularly to the #ruby-team for a while. I now
> have a basic idea about packaging (mostly ruby stuff).

Very nice.  Thank you for the introduction!

> I'm looking forward to being a part of the med-team with full intention to
> participate in Google Summer of code, 2020 in the project listed in the
> wiki[1] and to contribute to the team henceforth.

I really hope that I do not need to make a decision between two
promising applicants!

> Thanks to Andreas for guiding me through the relevant links and threads for
> follow-ups.

If you intend to write an autopkgtest for some package please in any
case announce it here to make sure you and Pranav will not work on the
same package.

> I'm looking forward to it and am super-pumped to be part of the team!

In any case anybody is perfectly welcome in our team.

> Thanks and regards,

Thanks for your work on bio-ruby

    Andreas.