Intro: Samyak Jain

Hey everyone,

This is Samyak Jain, a 20-year old third-year undergraduate pursuing Computer Science and Engineering from India. It's been a couple of months, contributing to Debian, particularly to the #ruby-team for a while. I now have a basic idea about packaging (mostly ruby stuff).

I'm looking forward to being a part of the med-team with full intention to participate in Google Summer of code, 2020 in the project listed in the wiki[1] and to contribute to the team henceforth.

Thanks to Andreas for guiding me through the relevant links and threads for follow-ups.

I'm looking forward to it and am super-pumped to be part of the team!

Thanks and regards,
Samyak Jain.

[1]https://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2020/Projects#SummerOfCode2020.2FUnApprovedProjects.2FDebianMedQA.Quality_Assurance_and_Continuous_integration_for_applications_in_life_sciences_and_medicine