ncbi-igblast - compiles so much redundant general NCBI bits - wrong source tree?

Hello,

igblast is something I want to see added to our distribution. It seems
to compile, is also (almost) tests just fine. My concern is that there
is so much shipping with it that has nothing to with immunoglobulins: It
is alone 138 *.so files and 50 executables, of which only one is called
"igblast" which I am after.  The other parts are redundant with the
blast package.

What should I do? Just take my binary of interest and leave the other
stuff out?

This ftp://ftp.ncbi.nih.gov/blast/executables/igblast/release/1.15.0/ is
where I got the source tree. It is not the case that igblast also occurs
elsewhere, say together with the regular NCBI tools, and I am not aware
of it.

Thanks!

Steffen