Re: Typo in edam scopes or new format

On Mon, Apr 08, 2019 at 11:13:18PM +0200, Steffen Möller wrote:

> On 08.04.19 22:34, Andreas Tille wrote:
> > > I missread this. It is about input(s)/output(s), not about scope(s). I
> > > like the singular form much better. Would not want to change that, really.
> > Please settle with **one** form, **change** it to the prefered form and
> > **stick** to this.  The importer is checking for typos and either
> > singular or plural is a typo (whatever you decide).
> It shall be singular for both input and output. Please kindly adjust the
> parser
> and all other EDAM files then need to be adjusted.

Are you **really** sure, you just want to edit at least 70 files
instead of 7?

.../salsa/med-team $ grep -w input */debian/upstream/edam | wc -l
7
.../salsa/med-team $ grep -w output */debian/upstream/edam | wc -l
7

.../salsa/med-team $ grep -w outputs */debian/upstream/edam | wc -l
73
.../salsa/med-team $ grep -w inputs */debian/upstream/edam | wc -l
70

> >   I'd love if we make
> > scientific decisions in biology and not linguistics.
> ;)

Since I have not seen any commits tackling this I simply hesitate to
edit the parser which would reduce the valid data set by one order of
magnitude.  Are you *really* sure that you want this?