Re: Requested reminder for Andreas: Put EDAM version into udd

I just saw the first Topics on the Debian Med task pages. This is so nice.

Many thanks!

@Hervé, would you possibly also find a link to be added for your browser
that accepts the name, not the identifier? I am traveling next week but
when I return I would very much like to have a quick round of discussion
about the links back that we started at the Sprint. I had completed the
work on the web service to find the Debian packages for a given topic.
That has to still be migrated to work with the EDAM ontology IDs.

Best,

Steffen